Welcome to my New Blog




Hello everyone and welcome to my new blog. I'm not a newbie to this blogging lark but I'm excited to begin a new chapter in my blogging journey.

If you're reading this you probably discovered me via my other blog Girl Does Geek. Girl Does Geek started off as a design/tech blog but soon morphed into a design/lifestyle blog. I recently decided to split the blog into 2 so now GDG will revert back to the way it was originally and Cloud Nine is my online space for the lifestyle aspect of it. Here you can expect to read about my life, fashion, food, beauty and the many other non geeky subjects that occupy my brain.

I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

1 comments:

  1. fabulous fresh design, feels calm and cool - I now want to paint my walls a pale green...
    Love Lovely x x
    Lovelysvintageemporium.com

    ReplyDelete