Beauty Brand Love - Lierac


I recently discovered the joy of French Pharmacy beauty products and one brand in particular really stood out to me - Lierac. I first sampled the brand's delight when TK Maxx were selling their Soin de Teint which is an anti-ageing foundation and cost me a bargain £3.99. I was amazed at the lasting power and they even had my ideal shade (this is very rare). The consistency is unlike any other foundation I've tried. It is a lot stiffer than most foundations and a little goes a long way. The first time I applied it, I used a little too much and it looked hideous. But when I re-applied it using less product it gave me a flawless complexion. It even covered up the few acne scars I have on my cheeks.

Their Gommage Douceur is also a brilliant product. It's a cream based facial scrub that helps rid the skin of dead skin and impurities. The formula feels lovely on the skin and is a joy to use. It's less grainy than other scrubs but leaves your skin feeling as soft as a baby's bottom. I bought that in a set with the Hydra-Chrono moisturiser for around £8 from an online French pharmacy after seeing it selling on Feel Unique for around the £25 price mark (for just the moisturiser). If you're tempted to try the brand out I highly suggest doing a bit of research so that you don't end up over-paying.

Have you tried Lierac? Will you be giving them a try?

1 comments: